18 memes that perfectly describe how parents feel about kid poop.
Why do they always want us to look at it in the toilet bowl?!
1. This is a universal truth.
Image via Mr Bean edited by SAYS
2. Oh, the stress of it all...
3. Forever trying to remember when they last pooped.
Did they poop this morning? Or was it yesterday and not today? OR WAS IT LAST WEEK?!
Image via Boing Boing
4. That long wait only parents understand...
Image via Meme Generator
5. When you have to promise to buy them something nice just to get them to poop.
Image via Know Your Meme
6. When you finally convince your kid to eat their veggies so they can go ng ng then your partner tells them they don't have to if they don't want to.
Image via Reaction Gifs
7. Waking up at 2am and getting blinded by your phone because you HAVE to Google about your kid's bowel movements.
Image via Top Best Picks
8. Reading up on kid poop to check if that colour is even human.
Image via imgflip.com
9. All the time we spend researching our kid’s poop.
Image via Imgflip
10. When you finally get everyone to sit down at the table and eat... then your kid announces they need to poop.
And they demand you come with them.
11. This comprehensive bar chart shows the exact times your kid wants to poop.
Image via Dumex Mamil
12. Every time your kid screams for you to come see their poop masterpiece floating in the toilet.
13. When your kid is making a poop face but still refuses to go to the toilet.
14. Every time you have to wash a buntut that isn't yours.
Image via Img Flip
15. The evolution of parenthood.
16. Every time you ask “where did you poo poo?” and they answer "...in the toilet."
Image via @suspiciousdog/Twitter
17. Waiting for your kid to finish washing up "all by themselves".
18. When you're in the middle of something important but have to drop everything because your kid needs to poop and only wants you.
Your child's bowel movements are one of the most obvious indicators of their health and well-being. Ensure your child has a balanced diet and drinks lots of water to prevent unhealthy bowel movements.
Learn more about how to help your child here!
You may also be interested in
8 funny excuses your kid has probably given to avoid pooping
Once you become a parent, you child's bowel movements rule your world.Read More
Malaysian parents admit the lies they tell their kids to make them poop
Malaysian parents tell the best 'horror' stories.Read More
Cassandra explains healthy toilet habits
Cassy is here to talk about healthy toilet habits!Watch Video